Looking for the name of a trick

Dec 29, 2008
Colorado
I have been performing this trick since I have been in card magic, it was taught to me a long time ago. I have not been successful in finding the creator or name of the effect in my searches, so I was hoping i could find some help here. I will try to describe the effect as best I can without running the risk of exposure. If you need more info on the effect, PM me and I will share it with you.

It is basically a self working trick. It use all of the court cards and Aces, and an indifferent card (i call the inn keeper). The basic patter/story line i use with the effect is that four leaders of four nations are traviling on holiday, they stop to rest at an inn for the night that just happens to have four rooms available. I will stop there to not risk exposure. But if anybody can help I would sure appericate it.

Thanks.

PS. I did use the search funciton and did not find any results that I thought would help.:D

if you mean the trick where the spectator cuts the packet and in the end all the cards that goes together(queens, jacks etc), than this is a trick which hasn't a name, I think.
It's a bar magic trick, I think, where almost any card tricks are self working, and I have never seen this trick in a book, so I think this just exist in internet tutorials.:D

Dec 29, 2008
Colorado
Yep that is the basis of the effect. I put a story behind it, mostly because I like to talk and tell stories when I do magic, and if you dont do that with this trick, then it is as lame as the 21 card trick. :D And your right, there is probally some lame internet tutorial on youtube somewhere. I learned it about some 20 years ago. I was just curious if it could be credited to anybody. Thanks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results