Looks great guys!

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
JB, Wayne, Aaron nice to see you guys a part of this. The initial effects look pretty incredible and the Guardian deck looks sick. Looks like a really solid team you guys have put together to be successful. Looking forward to more great things from you guys aside from what is already released!

--Jim

p.s. Aaron you better keep your newsletter coming even though you are working here now =)

Did you really have to make a new thread for this? There are 150 already, I've been here 6 hours and I'm already sick of them. If you want to give them your thanks so much send them a Private Message, or put it in a thread that already exists.

/me is grumpy *goes to bed*

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Did you really have to make a new thread for this? There are 150 already, I've been here 6 hours and I'm already sick of them. If you want to give them your thanks so much send them a Private Message, or put it in a thread that already exists.

/me is grumpy *goes to bed*

Relax man...you act like they are going to run out of forum space because I created a new topic. 88 posts in 6 hours? Pot this is kettle....are you there?

--Jim

OK ok ok ... maybe we should start over then ... Perhaps a proper introduction is in order ...:D

UnholyGodn meet Jim ... Jim is what seems to be a very nice person ..

Jim meet UnholyGodn ...UnholyGodn seems to be quite the talkitive sort... Enjoy ...:D

lol, Hi :) I'm not really that talkative I'm just taking advantage of the brand new site activity, it's rare to have a forum this active, I'm enjoying it while the initial "OMG ITS THEORY 11" lasts :) So much so, its now 2:30am and I'm grumpy. I think it's best I take a break.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
OK ok ok ... maybe we should start over then ... Perhaps a proper introduction is in order ...:D

UnholyGodn meet Jim ... Jim is what seems to be a very nice person ..

Jim meet UnholyGodn ...UnholyGodn seems to be quite the talkitive sort... Enjoy ...:D

Hey I am sure UnholyGodn and I will enjoy our fair share of good conversations. Everything is crazy during the first few days and I am sure no one is out here to make any enemies from day 1. I am the type that gets along with everyone even when we disagree =). Back to the magic!

--Jim

Sep 1, 2007
Wisconsin
I really like this site. Very well organized. I like the quality of the demo videos. I like the quality of the forums. Every thing is put together real well. Im also glad to see Mr. Bayme back in action.

Will you guys keep up to date with Newsletters? Like once a month or something?Other magic sites fell behind in that department.

Im very impressed with everything and I will be sure to purchase all the products.

I also like that its some of the top magicians working on T11 that makes me feel confident in the quality here.

Thanks guys.

-Tim Olsen

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results