losander floating table.

Sep 23, 2012
Does anybody know how much the table weighs (once it is put together), and what type of wood it is made of?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I bet Losander knows. Ask him.

I'm not sure about your intentions but it sounds like it's one of two things. The first is that it sounds like you're going to make your own. If that's it, then it would be a good idea to get his blessing before hand and therefore avoid the ire of the magic community for copying someone's material. If he says no you have to decide whether you're ok with going against his wishes.

The other option is that you're just genuinely curious. If so, he's the man to talk to as he has the experience to give you very thorough answers.

Sep 23, 2012
First: I have decided that I am going to buy one, and was just curious.
Second: I had trouble finding the old thread, so I made a new one
Third: I emailed losander but he did not respond yet.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
I will say that the table's are amazingly light given their size, they are likewise delicate and require very special care or you can shatter one with great ease.

IF you are buying one, which really is the best way to go, Dirk will be more than happy to help you out but understand, he's a working pro with little time. . . he will respond but it may take him a week or even longer to get back to you. To him and others in his position, you're just another hobbiest wanting a piece of their time and mind. I don't mean that to sound cruel but it does get tiring, it's one of the reasons I tend to be short with people when I initially meet them. I just don't have the time or energy to invest and I'm a virtual no one on the scene, so consider what it's like for the guys that have a name and who are successful.

May 8, 2013
its ygm7 here. I used a different account, sorry.
After thinking about it for a while I decided to build my own.
I know many of you are opposed to this but I feel that because I am not selling this it is okay.

Attachments

• WIN_20140324_114445.jpg
    WIN_20140324_114445.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 301
Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results