Lost and Found 1st flourishing video

May 3, 2008
The flourishing was pretty good. Especially for a beginner. But please, please take out the rest. We want to see your cards, not you getting mad at yourself.

Jul 25, 2008
The flourishing was pretty good. Especially for a beginner. But please, please take out the rest. We want to see your cards, not you getting mad at yourself.
its just to go with the song its not all about the folourishing i mean i just wanted to make it flow a little better

but thanks for the advice ill work it different in the next video

I agree, focus more on the cards as opposed to you. If need be edit the song to fit the moves. The moves were good but a bit repetative. Doing the same move or effect consecutivly isn't good if you are showing differenciation in your video. Other than that good work.

Jul 25, 2008
I agree, focus more on the cards as opposed to you. If need be edit the song to fit the moves. The moves were good but a bit repetative. Doing the same move or effect consecutivly isn't good if you are showing differenciation in your video. Other than that good work.
thank you i love the song so i wanted to use the whole song i dont know why exactly but yea haha thanks for the comment

Ola

Jul 10, 2009
Lillestrøm, Oslo, Norway
Didn't like it too much, unfortunately.
Got the "emowebcam-feeling" from it.
And if you wanna look miserable, wear black;)

try to zoom in on the cards more, I saw to much of your room to really focus on the cards.

Jul 25, 2008
okay thanks guys i took it down ill work on it and maybe put up another one in a year or so you can delete this thread now

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results