Lots of Street Magic

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Great to see so much street magic finally popping up here in the forums!

I haven't had the time to watch all of them yet, so I'll leave a whole-hearted congratulations instead, because it feels so much more satisfying than saying "good job".

Good Job, though.

G

Sep 22, 2007
Fantastic man loved it all love the SHARPie very smart and deceptive. GOOD IDEA i liked it all i thought it was all well performed.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Thank you!

What ones have you watched, and what do you think of them?

The only thing I can say is, after watching all of them - the climax of the effect could be played up a little. I don't know man, but looking at the performances, I see you have the sleights down :), but the interaction?

I can definitely see that with a little more interaction, maybe some jokes (talk to people, get to know them) you could blow up those reactions!

Here's what I mean: Duh Duh Duhm!

Forward to 3:40. Do you see how Chris Brown uses what people say, and then makes a little fun out of them? It's harmless fun really, but it puts a grin on your face. And that grin can only keep growing!

G

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Because it's so much easier to look down on someone, than to lend a helping hand. It's easier to identify what's bad, and to criticise it because you don't have to think about how it relates to yourself. And because many people here don't even have the mildest clue of what works and what doesn't - they just perform tricks, not magic. I posted a comment for the card stab in your battle with Philal.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results