Louis Vuitton Cards?

Sep 1, 2007
I actually have that set. I bought it a long time ago at a garage sale in my neighborhood. I'm glad I haven't opened them!

Aug 22, 2008
I have these cards myself. They are good playing cards and they certainly make an ideal collectors item, but they are completely unsuitable for magic.

The Gramercy Riff

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
I recieved that set as a free gift when my mother bought me some shirts there. They absolutley suck big time. Oh and they arent worth that price at all . Their made of pure plastic and stick to ure hand. Plus they are quite smaller than regular playing cards.

Aug 22, 2008
Originally posted by jdstyle
I recieved that set as a free gift when my mother bought me some shirts there. They absolutley suck big time. Oh and they arent worth that price at all . Their made of pure plastic and stick to ure hand. Plus they are quite smaller than regular playing cards.

Thats because with most designer goods, you are paying for the name only.

Louis Vuitton is known for its luggage not magicians cards.

If you want a collector's item that will increase in value or want to play an actual game of Poker, they are good cards.

If however, you want to perform magic or XCM, purchase some Bicycle cards from a magic store instead.

The Gramercy Riff

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
For you fashion nuts or N.E.R.D fans, Billionaire Boys Club also released a deck this past spring that's similar to the Bee design with the BBC astronauts as the court cards. I saw them when I went to the BBC/Ice Cream store in NYC but I didn't see a price on them.

Jan 13, 2008
For you fashion nuts or N.E.R.D fans, Billionaire Boys Club also released a deck this past spring that's similar to the Bee design with the BBC astronauts as the court cards. I saw them when I went to the BBC/Ice Cream store in NYC but I didn't see a price on them.
I've seen the line of clothes that feature the "cards" on them (keyword: seen), but I haven't had the chance to actually even find the cards (let alone get the chance to buy them, or price check them). =/

So yeah, if anyone finds them online, please do send a PM this way. Thanks! :)

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
I've seen the line of clothes that feature the "cards" on them (keyword: seen), but I haven't had the chance to actually even find the cards (let alone get the chance to buy them, or price check them). =/

So yeah, if anyone finds them online, please do send a PM this way. Thanks! :)

I actually bought a shirt with the ripped cards on it. Like I said, the deck was only for display and I wasn't even sure if it was for sale (the guy that works there was helping another customer at the time).

Jan 13, 2008
I actually bought a shirt with the ripped cards on it. Like I said, the deck was only for display and I wasn't even sure if it was for sale (the guy that works there was helping another customer at the time).
Ohh, I must have misread. Sorry, my bad.

Off topic: Those clothes are EXPENSIVE. o_O I like the black jeans with the cards on it (front pocket, and both back pockets), though; it's really nice (not $295 nice, but still nice).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results