Low stock

Dec 27, 2010
T11 is out of a lot of items. I’ve seen other people in the forums ask when certain items are coming back. I’d like to spend more money around here, but I have all I want from T11 right now... I’d like to see more variety or a lot less “sold out” stuff. Even the elite items are running low.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
T11 is out of a lot of items. I’ve seen other people in the forums ask when certain items are coming back. I’d like to spend more money around here, but I have all I want from T11 right now... I’d like to see more variety or a lot less “sold out” stuff. Even the elite items are running low.

We keep many of our discontinued items on the website so that our old items can be seen and browsed forever - the vast majority of "out of stock" items are items that are discontinued and won't be restocked. Limited edition items, old and discontinued items, etc. There are very few current items that we are out of stock in.

If you have a specific item in mind that you would like to purchase, hit up our support team and they can let you know what the current status is.

// L

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results