Luke Dancy...

Hey guys,

When I was with Luke Dancy in January when he come over to the UK, he was doing what seemed to be a pass, that was incredibly deceptive and was so fooling, I can’t think how it could have been done. Usually as Magicians you know we can usually follow along or something…not with this…anyone know anything? I have only heard little tiny pieces of it, it is called...the Shadow Pass or something like that. PLEASE can anyone give me some info on it??? Luke if you are about man, put my mind to rest!!!

Thanks

www.magicman13.co.uk

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Sounds interesting... i'd also like some info also if possible

I actually hardly ever use the pass in performance

LukeDancy

theory11 artist + consultant, Criss Angel MindFrea
Sep 18, 2007
Las Vegas
Uh oh people are talking about the move, we can't have that now can we. The original Shadow Pass was released in a small/limited run and I continue to use it. The new version that people like Chris are talking about is actually called the Shadow Shift.

I've had a lot of requests to teach it so who knows maybe it will happen one of these days.

l u k e

Dom

Sep 25, 2007
Hey Luke,

How are you doing? I'm very much interested in your method and have heard many good things about it from knowledgable magicians.

I was wondering, if it is a varation on the standard pass or a new method all together? From which I've heard it's some pretty revolutionary handling.

Best,

Dom

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Hey Luke,

How are you doing? I'm very much interested in your method and have heard many good things about it from knowledgable magicians.

I was wondering, if it is a varation on the standard pass or a new method all together? From which I've heard it's some pretty revolutionary handling.

Best,

Dom

Yes i am also quite interested.

~jordan

LukeDancy

theory11 artist + consultant, Criss Angel MindFrea
Sep 18, 2007
Las Vegas
I've had quite a few people contact me about this topic so I thought I'd ask something in regards to the pass.

What is it that you look for when you're learning a new pass? With there being so many different versions out there what makes you want to spend the time learning a new one?

Call me curious like a cat..

l u k e

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I don't actually use the pass in any of my effects, the half pass, but not a typical pass.
Im not sure what im really looking for in a pass... obviously deceptiveness, other than that im honestly not sure... and deceptiveness is down to us.
I can do a pass, but will utilise different techniques instead.
Could I ave some more info on yours??
My favourite pass so far is the dribble pass.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
Im looking for practicality. If it isn't practical, for me, its a waste most likely. Thats why I don't use the Free turn pass or the Fuentes Pass, lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results