Luke Jermay Should...

I think Luker Jermay shouldn't join Theory 11 because he is with Penguin and has no skills at all. Let alone he is releasing D-grade material on penguin and is actually dumb to even consider penguin. Theory11 is great the way it is because these guys are the real deal.

I wouldn't say he is putting out d- grade material . He is a great mentalist and performer and you could learn alot from his patters . I obviously know he will never join the theory 11 team but i am just saying that he is going to be an important part of the evolution modern magic.

That's funny you guys mentioned him I have been reading "The Coral Fang", for the past three days. Weird. Maybe you guys read my mind. On an up note Luke is very good and has great presentation and well deserving of that title. But 13 steps of Mentalism Oh yes I said it Mr. Corinda is a pioneer and we can't forget that man. He was so scary on some of his routines he should have been burned at the stake as a witch. I have to say I will stand by Corinda out of respect.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I think Luker Jermay shouldn't join Theory 11 because he is with Penguin and has no skills at all. Let alone he is releasing D-grade material on penguin and is actually dumb to even consider penguin. Theory11 is great the way it is because these guys are the real deal.

My goodness, ok. His effects are not original from him. They are just tricks filmed by him. The false shuffles/cuts/oil and water are just for teaching the newbies.

The stuff that is released by him is A+++ grade material. I use A LOT of stuff that comes from him.

Twisted Palm
For Andruzzi
RGM
And If I fall

A strange garden and a myriad of things from building blocks are REAL WORLD doable.

These effects take a strong performer to do them, but believe me when they are done it is the most beautiful thing.

For Andruzzi is my personal favorite that I do.

Sep 1, 2007
Well t11 did say that many more artists are coming, so maybe Luke will show up. I think Garcia will though.

Sep 1, 2007

No skill! Are you serious? Have you read any of his books? He's a genius (in my opinion) and is one of the boldest most skilled mentalist out there.

What's up MindTrap and Dark Angel good to see you guys. Yeah it took me 6 months to get my copy of 13 Steps feel lucky there everywhere now. I tell you 13 Steps is a powerful tool if you have an accomplice working with you. I would put my money that you can make all non-believers believe every word out of your mouth with a good partner. I am a true believer that book was written by the DEVIL!!!haha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results