Madisonist shutting down June 1st.

Dec 29, 2017
I found this rather interesting email in my inbox a few minutes ago.
ba6aa0bfb6.png

I'm personally still awaiting around $600 of merch from a pre-order made in mid March.
I liked the idea of helping support and kickstart an independent venture, but this is gutshot after gutshot. I understand breakdowns can be rough, but this is bordering absurdity in a sense.​

Sep 10, 2017
I still feel like it is a new marketing trick. I guess you all remeber E x M. G clarke confessed in his website that they created all that hype and even a lot of the hate comments in magiccafe just to make the product sell. And i dont need to remind you how successful it was.
Exactly because of that i am sure it is either making the market ready for a new product or he is just trying to make people buy his decks of cards and selight club accounts.
The only thing is that he shut down his yt in which he had a lot of beautiful performances and a bunch of tutorials.
If you check his website, the first day it was completely off. Then some information was added. Then he put the link to everything he sells on his front page. Now some of the links have images again. Now if he wants to be out of the business for a while, the daily improvements of his website are a bit weird.

Reactions: Josh Burch
Dec 29, 2017
I still feel like it is a new marketing trick. I guess you all remeber E x M. G clarke confessed in his website that they created all that hype and even a lot of the hate comments in magiccafe just to make the product sell. And i dont need to remind you how successful it was.
Exactly because of that i am sure it is either making the market ready for a new product or he is just trying to make people buy his decks of cards and selight club accounts.
The only thing is that he shut down his yt in which he had a lot of beautiful performances and a bunch of tutorials.
If you check his website, the first day it was completely off. Then some information was added. Then he put the link to everything he sells on his front page. Now some of the links have images again. Now if he wants to be out of the business for a while, the daily improvements of his website are a bit weird.

It’s mainly the remaining decks and digital purchases, so the site staying up makes sense. Like you don’t need a human to ship a download.

I definitely see where you’re coming from though

Dec 29, 2017
Wait, what breakdown? What am I missing here. And if it's shutting down, are you still getting your stuff?

Also

Very good editing. I actually believed it at first. The placement was perfect

I believe that "M" is fulfilling all existing orders and that "shutting down" is more representative of them not stocking any new physical products, once they're sold out they are sold out. Madison is not running the operation anymore and passed the duties on to L and M. The site will probably still be operational as digital products are self-working in the sense of how the purchase works. Pay money, get email with code automatically.

Reactions: 010rusty
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results