Magic... about you? No way.

I want to ask you a question. Why do you perform magic? Do you do it to get a film so that you could show your buddies on a forum. Do you do it to get personal satisfaction? Or do you do it for the wonder and amazement that your spectator feels every time they see a magic trick.

There should only be one answer.

Let me tell you a story. It was June 31st 2007, I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, it felt as if the world fell apart, but I didn't mope about it. I could have easily sat and made everything about myself. I could've acted like a bitter old man, but I looked towards others. My magic, could have become all about myself and personal satisfaction, but I turned to the spectators and kept it about them, which is the reason I perform. And it should be the reason you perform to.

When performing for the spectators and not yourself you allow yourself to connect on a extra level with the spectators. I allows for better reactions, better moments of wonder, and better connectivity. It'll be as if you've known them for years, but you've only known them for a few minutes. Which is the true wonder of magic.

Keep your magic about the spectators, not yourself.

Mitchell

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results