Magic Book - How to Perform for Seniors by Louie Foxx

Dec 1, 2012
TX
www.youtube.com
Magic Review - How to Perform for Seniors by Louie Foxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ0dXKPLdp4

Multiple Bookings A Year Per Client!

The senior market needs entertainers, they even have a budget set aside specifically for entertainment every month. There is a tremendous lack of interactive entertainment in this market, you will be filling a huge void!

The beauty of this market is that you can book your show more than once a year, sometimes as much as once a month, per client!

About The Course
The How To Performing For Seniors course will teach you everything you need to know about this market. This 118 page course will go out in the mail direct to you within 2 business days of recieving your order.

In this course not only will you learn my system for booking these shows, but also includes:

• Tons of copyright free letters: All you have to do is plug your information into the letters and you can get started right away!
  • Complete phonescript for incoming and outgoing phone calls: No more studdering trying to think of what to say next!
  • All of the business forms: Every single form that I use is included. You won’t have to learn through trial and error what questions to ask!
The course is broken down into three sections:
  1. Your Act:
    • Using audience participation
    • How to uses humor
    • and much more!
  2. The Business Side:
    • All of my business forms that I uses to save me time and make me money!
    • Copies of the letters that I use to dominate this market (these are worth 10 times the price of this course!)
    • The phone scripts I use to close 99% of incoming calls and 90% of outgoing calls!
    • Learn who to makes the decisions to book your show so you don't waste your time dealing with anyone who isn't the booker!
    • How to book corprate gigs directly from doing these shows!
    • and much more!
  3. Tips and Advice:
    • Learn what to always have 2 of, having an extra one of these has saved me over $327.00! (it only cost me $3.99 to have two of these)
    • and many more tips and advice learned over many years as a professional performer!

Get yours at: https://www.hocus-pocus.com/

Reactions: James Wise Magic
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results