Magic Business Card Design

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PatrickKun, Apr 8, 2008.

1. #1 PatrickKun, Apr 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2008
    Please take a look at my design...

[​IMG]

Hey guys, I have made a business card today for the first time and I want to know what you guys think. Do you think I should add more info. or anything? I actually want to keep the business simple and clean and yet looks great. I have added the card revelation of card that guys and girls think of most that I could use in my routine. Also, which color do you prefer better. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

-Patrick K.

2. Personally, I think it rocks.

I also like the bottom one better. Looks cleaner, for some reason.

Nice job!

-ThrallMind

3. awesome

that looks sick! I was wondering how you designed it like what to go to on the website. I am looking make new business cards

4. i think you did a great job i love the cards both are awesome

5. I think your cards are great.. less is more. Good job. One suggestion, when you get them printed, opt for the rounded corners. They look more businesslike and classy. That's what I did and they look great.

My business card has 2 revelations on one side in the form of an ambigram.. ace of spades one way and ten of hearts the other way. People love my business cards for that reason. I call it "keep-ability"

-Deryn

6. Would you mind explaning ambigram? Is it like when you can view an image 2 different way?

7. yeah.. one way, it says Ace of spades and upsidedown it says ten of hearts

8. Hey looks great!

Someone should make a business card sharing thread. I love seeing these great cards.

justin

9. nice, i prefer the second one, but they both look really good and effective..

10. I changed it slightly just so you could say the change I recommend. The name being in all caps. Other than the caps, it looks really sweet! Actually, it looks awesome! Nice work.

[​IMG]

Peace!

Tyler

11. wonderful they all are really nice and looking great good work.

12. Damn why is it that i can't see any pictures posted on the forums? :(

13. This topic was made in 2008, the pictures posted have long been deleted.