Magic Castle Audition

As you guys know this last Saturday of this month, the Magic Castle opens for Audition; Everyone who made it to the junior program, can you guys tell me it's the audition hard? what do I need to do that will guarantee that I will have a greater chance to pass the audition. Please help me, and thanks for advance for those attempted to help.

excuse my poor grammar.

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah, like Zach says, keep your audition under five minutes. Also, make sure that you are confident when you do your performance. They will notice your ability to communicate with the audience and how you preform. Make sure to speak up. In the room that you're going to audition in, it can get hard to hear way at the back so make sure you speak loud enough, but not too loud lol. Practice. Make sure you have your routine down before you go in there. Make sure you don't preform anything that has the possibility to be messy. One kid once did Sinful coin through soda can and spilt the soda everywhere... That didn't go so well lol. Have fun! If you have fun with your routine, the audience should have fun too. I hope this helps!

-Tyler

Michael Kras

{dg} poet laureate / theory11
Sep 12, 2007
Canada
www.magicanada.myfastforum.org
Yeah, like Zach says, keep your audition under five minutes. Also, make sure that you are confident when you do your performance. They will notice your ability to communicate with the audience and how you preform. Make sure to speak up. In the room that you're going to audition in, it can get hard to hear way at the back so make sure you speak loud enough, but not too loud lol. Practice. Make sure you have your routine down before you go in there. Make sure you don't preform anything that has the possibility to be messy. One kid once did Sinful coin through soda can and spilt the soda everywhere... That didn't go so well lol. Have fun! If you have fun with your routine, the audience should have fun too. I hope this helps!

-Tyler

I don't think effects like "Sinful" are Magic Castle Material.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results