The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Magic Castle Cards

Jan 28, 2010
Romania
I saw a video on youtube by a kid and he said the finish is smooth and when he flicked the cards it snapped like a jerr'ys nugget (the sound of it) and I saw that joker holding king of hearts just like carta mundi. I thought "these could be stiff smooth finish carta mundi like cards" and found this :http://www.iluzionist-shop.ro/shopping/product_info.php?products_id=991

it only says

Magic Castle Cards
High quality poker-size playing cards manufactured by the Paulson Company of Las Vegas.

Available in Red or Blue.

I want to buy a deck of this if they have in stock, and see because I've been dying for a deck with smooth finish. do you guys know anything about these cards? and if you do, please share. thank you!

did I post this in the wrong place?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 28, 2010
Romania
just got a deck in the mail today. very very very good cards, smooth finish, slippery feel, 3 jokers, one of them being the one that holds a king of hearts, and the backs are really nice as well. but they're $9 a deck. Just thought I'd inform you guys.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results