Magic Club

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
There are quite a bit of kids (10 or more) that practice and perform magic at my school. The majority of them are just starting out and I would like to get a club started to help them improve their skills and become better at performing as well as get better myself. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas as to things we could do during meetings, club names, and any other ideas you guys had. Thanks for your help!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I teach middle school and am the advisor for our school's magic club and the president for our local magic club. At the school level it is not hard to create a club. To make it official at our school you need to have an advisor and the administrations permission. other than that you have to have a time to meet, our school has an intervention period but you could meet after school or during lunch depending on your school.

In our school club we sign a secrecy agreement and are working through a beginning magic book. I teach one trick a week and we work on our magic together.

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
I teach middle school and am the advisor for our school's magic club and the president for our local magic club. At the school level it is not hard to create a club. To make it official at our school you need to have an advisor and the administrations permission. other than that you have to have a time to meet, our school has an intervention period but you could meet after school or during lunch depending on your school.

In our school club we sign a secrecy agreement and are working through a beginning magic book. I teach one trick a week and we work on our magic together.
Thanks for the quick reply! I am going to be talking to a teacher tomorrow about supervising our club. I will definitely have some sort of secrecy agreement and I really like the idea of working through a magic book.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results