Magic Community

Sep 1, 2007
Worcester, UK
I would like to say that it is great this has happened. And i hope magicians will unite at this website. For a while i have thought that 'us' as a hole have split off into our own little forums, i hope T11 changes this. This is why decknique has joined here. It has taken its members over to here which i think is great. Although it is sad DN is going down.

Hopefully this Forum will become the Central Forum of the magical web, so our ideas can be collaberated. Also i personally would like to get to know some more magicians/Flourishers alike.

Thankyou for Reading My Post.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
That's what we like to see here. This isn't a forum for more segregation, this is a forum to bring ALL users together to share and interact with one another on a more united front.

Also, don't think of Decknique as "going down", because it's not at all. It's simply evolved into something greater, and that is our Media section. It will only further evolve and progress from here on out.

Thanks guys!

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'm really excited about this site, it's great to see all these magicians coming together. Before, the only big forum I was really aware of was E. I knew about Penguin, but it just didn't feel right to me. Theory11 is just... perfect. Thanks for all the hard work put into this site! Let's make this something special.

Peace

I love the concept of Theory 11. At first I was a little skeptical and a little afraid of change, but now I realize what you guys are trying to do here. I can see Theory 11 being the epicenter of the magic world. And we get to be the first to jump on the train :).

In the long run, this is going to be a thing of beauty. It already is shaping out quite nicely, but once everything calms down a bit, and more people join here, watch out.

Not that I think other forums will go away, because that wouldn't be a good thing. I still love to visit The Magic Cafe, and am also on the E forums (although not so much anymore). But, once we get everyone together, this is really going to take off...atleast that's what I hope will happen.

Best.
Steve

Sep 1, 2007
Wisconsin
I like the fact that T11 created this site to bring the magic community closer together. We all have great ideas and theories of our own. Why should we keep all this info to ourself? T11 has basically said,"We need to created a strong solid community of magicians." and that is exactly what they are doing by creating this website. We are all here to help each other no matter what forum you came from previous to T11. Why should we all be separated in the craft? Lets brain storm ideas and make the craft better. Its all about the quality not quantity. I can only expect good things to come in the future from T11 and a year from now hopefully the magic community will be stronger and smarter than ever before and perform mind blowing magic like never before.

-Tim Olsen

Theory 11 is more than a group of 11 spectacular magicians. It's the name of us, the group and the masses of magicians that communicate with those 11 and with everyone else. Lets keep things this way... After the initial hype, things should really mold, and certain users will really be able to get their information out there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results