(*Mew forum due to mis-spelling in the title of the old one. Please remove the old thread with the incorrect spelling in the title moderators. Thanks!)

Hey everyone!

With the holidays coming up I am in the spirit of giving. I'm also tired of just talking about crafting routines, magic plots, how to better them, etc. I want to see what the rest of you guys are like in front of spectators or while you're performing at the top of your game.

I will be hosting a contest that ends on 12/31/2016. There are two ways two win: by getting the best spectator reaction and by having the best overall performance. I will have a panel of laymen as well as a panel of magicians helping me judge the contest. All you have to do is upload a video of you performing for people or for a camera. It can be multiple effects too. Just be sure to state in this thread which you feel is the best performance as well as best reactions.

This is also a great way for you to show off your style and skills because I hope many people will participate in this thread. It will be nice to see visually what we are all like as performers.

What's up for grabs? Best performance will win a free copy of Doubting Thomas and best spectator reaction will win No Pressure with the 100% impromptu presentation.

I'll post an example of my street performances. The woman at the end is by far the best reaction I have ever caught on camera. I hope you enjoy it!

Best of luck to everyone!

Well it looks like pesce is the only one that entered this fairly simple contest!

Congrats pesce! Shoot me a PM on here and I'll hook you up with your free copy of Doubting Thomas.

Even though the contest is over, I hope this thread can still continue because I often feel like we are all talk on here about performing when none of us have ever seen each other perform in front of others. I hope we can break that trend and actually share some of our performances entertaining others.

Reactions: 010rusty
Here is my second live street magic compilation. It features some of the best reactions I have ever received at a magic party the magic club at U of M put on. It also features my first experience ever with busking as well as sword swallowing. Hope you guys enjoy!

Also, I would love for more of you guys to share your live performance clips in this thread. I see people comment on here all day long about their experience but we have never seen any evidence to back it up. This thread is the perfect place to change that and show us sharing the art we all love with people.

Reactions: 010rusty
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results