Magic Con 2012

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zdogmagic, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Hey everyone,

I know it's early, but does anyone know if they are going to Magic Con yet???

I just finished my online registration.

-Z

2. Lucky you Zach, I have school that week. But that's okay, at least i got to go to Magic LIVE, I had a time of my life:)

3. Hey There,
    I possibly will

4. Well pete,

i hate you for going to Magic LIVE ;) but i guess this is payback...

Just Kidding!

-Z

P.S. Pete, pm me. We should hang out and jam soon!

5. Wow. Great list of presenters. I think this might have to be my first Magic Con. :)

6. The list of Presenters is incredible.

Is anyone from the UK flying over for it ?

7. I want to go to magic con since san diego is about a couple hrs flight away. It will definatly be worth it. I'm waiting to see if I won Dan and Dave's holiday raffles first though.

8. I'd love to go but alas my current budget prevents me from going this year.

9. I am totally going our school has spring break then so i pre-registered

10. My son and I will be attending from North Carolina! We are registered, flights paid for and room reserved. I went last year and I must say, it was the best conference/convention I have been to.

11. I'll be there for sure, I live up the road!

As always, if anyone wants to meet up and jam let me know

12. Anybody else going that wants to share a room? I live in the LA/OC area, I'm driving down there for the convention (my first one). The special convention rate is $129 a night and from the 12th to the 15th (3 nights) its around $400, split in half that's around $200 each, email if your interested...

modifiedr6@gmail.com