Magic for Keys

Davis West

Elite Member
Dec 26, 2013
I got my license recently and now I'm carrying my car keys everywhere I go. I've realized that adding magic to my keys can make it so I'm never caught in a situation without magic. I'm already thinking of getting "Departure" so my question is...

What are some strong magic effects that can be added to keys?

(Effects that only require what is on the keys and nothing else is greatly appreciated)

I over this very subject in my Ring Flight Revolution review which will be launching on my YouTube channel this Friday. I currently have Ignition by Chris Smith and FOB by David Penn attached to my Ring Flight Revolution. Other cool ideas are Latch and Fair Play.
Here is my review of Ignition if you are interested in finding out more about that effect:

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Tyler mentioned some of my favorites. To add to the list there is Craig Petty's Keymaster. It's a moving hole effect with keys. Jay Sankey has a DVD called 3 ring circus, it's all about magic with key rings. Jeff Prace has an awesome effect called Keylicious that I love! Greg Wilson also has an effect called Freakey. It sells out quick though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results