Magic in Africa

Dec 15, 2007
Minnesota
Hey forum friends! I'm going to Africa in June to build a school and a dormitory and I want to get footage of me doing tricks in my free time down there. I was hoping some of you might have some suggestions of your favorite visual tricks that could perhaps conquer any language barrier. Thanks all and I'll make sure to upload my video to the media section when I return in July so that you can see if some of your suggestions made an impact on the kids in Africa. Thanks again!

Apr 5, 2008
suggestions.

i'd go for stigmata, holy grail, wrap it up, some ambitious card routine plus ultimate ambition by daryl, and maybe levitation tricks like cyril.

I would say that would really surpass language barriers anywhere in the world. :D

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Magic is one art that you can pretty much do anything and break the language barrier. Assuming, of course, that your spectators are willing to watch and enjoy. Enjoy your trip, and I think you're doing a great thing! Looking forward to the video, too.

In a few years, I am doing a similar thing. I am going to Guatamala (where my sister was adopted form) and helping out and doing magic in SPANISH. Enough rambling, I think you should try Digital Dissolve, or Miser's Dream.

Mar 30, 2008
DC
Any tricks that do not require any talking.

Sponge balls would work wonders, Flow, and prophet in any african currency, same with 3 fry (fly)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results