Magic in London?

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Yello.

Me and my loving mother will be visiting the rainy London on the 27th..

I have no knowledge whatsoever of any magic-related events down there, so could you sexually-attracted members help me?

I am kind of sad that I missed Enigma tour, but am hoping I will still see some good shows.

Thank you in advance,

-Sebastian

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Yello.

Me and my loving mother will be visiting the rainy London on the 27th..

I have no knowledge whatsoever of any magic-related events down there, so could you sexually-attracted members help me?

I am kind of sad that I missed Enigma tour, but am hoping I will still see some good shows.

Thank you in advance,

-Sebastian

sexually attracted? help you with what?

Sep 1, 2007
Well there are two magic shops in London - Davenports (www.davenportsmagic.co.uk) and International Magic (www.internationalmagic.com) you may be lucky enough to see Jerry Sadowitz at international as he works there occasionally.

As for shows some of my friends perform full on street shows at Covent Garden and there is also a magic stall (The Agic Cave) at Covent Garden which although has alot of joke stuff and stuff to cater for the general public, the people that work there are pros and may have stuff that just isnt on display and they also run a couple of websites which you can ask about once you are there.

If you ask Lee or Neil or Daniel at the stall they should know of any shows going on at the time....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results