Magic in Mind: Free Book!

Dec 20, 2012
Vanishing Inc have very generously released a free ebook with contributions from some of the top names in magic. The book focuses entirely on theory, which would not go amiss for many of us!

http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/free-magic-downloads/magic-in-mind/

Create an account, and voila, you're set! This has raised my opinion of Vanishing Inc even higher, perhaps Theory11 should consider releasing some free, quality material sometime (though their SNCs are very generous).

Enjoy

Jul 13, 2010
I got an email from vanishing. I still cannot believe they give that away for free. Insane. Although I know some of the essays because they are part of books I own, it`s sooo great to have them alltogether and I appreciate the hard work.
Again. They are insane to give that away for free. Josh, Andi and the Vanishing Team... thank you very much.
My opinion of Vanishing Inc. can`t get any better because it was always the best shop of its kind in the web (IMO). What Andi did for me in the past was just wonderful (he sent me a book of his private collection, because this book was OOP) and they really care about their customers.

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Already downloaded it and am starting to plunge into the info. That was very kind of them. Don't miss the opportunity guys.

Jul 13, 2010
Already downloaded it and am starting to plunge into the info. That was very kind of them. Don't miss the opportunity guys.
[Sarcasm] But it`s a book. Don`t expect the kids to read. It`s actually hard enough to watch a DVD ;) [/Sarcasm]

To be honest, it`s a bit disappointing that even a free book of that caliber doesn`t get nearly the attention a free DVD or download would have.
"If you want to keep a secret, put it in print" is more true today than it ever was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results