Magic Industry

Feb 17, 2013
I am a magician from India. And apart from being a magician, I am also a business student.

I am supposed to analyse a specific industry. And the first thought came into my mind was the "Magic Industry".

I feel it is one very fast growing and worth noticing industry about which very few people know. (Excluding Magicians ofcourse!)
Similarly playing cards industry is also one industry which is growing day by day.

The thing is, for my analysis I need some facts and datas regarding the Profits, Revenues etc.. Or some other data such as company's customer base, Number of countrues they operate in etc.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THIS DATA SOMEHOW? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

obrienmagic

Elite Member
Nov 4, 2014
Orange County, Ca
www.obrienmagic.com
It will be difficult because I am sure corporations will not want to release sensitive information that includes SPECIFIC numbers and what not. But general questions about how the industry as a whole is doing couldn't hurt I don't think. I can tell you for sure that the way the market is headed right now is definitely heavy on card designs and flourishing/cardistry.

Feb 17, 2013
It will be difficult because I am sure corporations will not want to release sensitive information that includes SPECIFIC numbers and what not. But general questions about how the industry as a whole is doing couldn't hurt I don't think. I can tell you for sure that the way the market is headed right now is definitely heavy on card designs and flourishing/cardistry.
Thank you. :)
I'll be figuring out something.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results