Magic Prank Revenge

Jan 12, 2017
Hello. Ok so I have a question. Recently I was with my friend (We both love doing magic) and his dad told me he had a trick to show me. Unsuspectingly I fell for the trick/prank and got totally soaked.

So now I would like to get revenge on him! I don't want to do something to bad and get him like dripping wet and I don't want to hurt him but just get him back by doing something similar. Something unsuspecting would be great! Also I want to incorporate a little more illusion into the trick.

Thanks. Please reply with any ideas you have!

Jan 12, 2017
As a 14 year old boy I don't have money to spend on a prank.... :-/ Does anyone already own this that could tell me the secret?? Please and Thanks!

Jan 12, 2017
Me? Lol I joined this forum 2 days ago and I really am a 14 year old boy.... the guy im trying to prank (my best friends dad) is 40 something! So ive never had a different profile pic

As a 14 year old boy I don't have money to spend on a prank.... :-/ Does anyone already own this that could tell me the secret?? Please and Thanks!
Magic exposure is not allowed nor encouraged in these forums.
Now I know how you got that hole in your hand.
*cricket sounds*
That would have been funnier with your old profile picture...
Haha you caught me! That pic is still my YouTube and Instagram pic. I seriously need to update those platforms.

Reactions: David Brooke
any forums that are allowed to reveal?
Not any that are ethically right. If you want my advice, try going to a library and seeing if they carry Paul Harris's Art of Astonishment Volume 2. Those three volumes will differentiate you from so many other magicians that are out there today that are just running around doing card tricks. If you can save up the money to buy them, I recommend it. You won't need to buy a whole lot of other effects once you own those three books.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results