Magic show

Oct 17, 2017
Greetings fellow magicians. My name is rahil and I've been doing magic for almost 4 years now.
I've done plenty of close up magic and a stage show as well.
And I'm going to do a stage show on my college fest. The difference is the stage show I've done was along with a partner who knows magic and this time im doing alone. It is conducted on 20th, two days from today. I hope everything goes right. Will keep you updated (if anyone is reading this xp)
-r

Oct 17, 2017
Guys!
It finally happened
Guess what? I nailed it
A stage filled around 200 people were left jaw dropped at the end, hell yeah.
I got only 1 or two pics, but its not that clear.
I did a little variation of the jamie doing flipbook trick in AGT and david blaine's magic on jimmy fallon. The one which he makes 10 to 20 cards on the spot .
There were many technical issues but performing before most of the seniors and random foreign students was a great experience . I loved it.
-r

Oct 17, 2017
This is Dan Harlan's, not Jaimie's. It's called Card Toon.

This is called Las Vegas Leaper made popular by Paul Harris.

Both of those are close-up tricks. How did it work for a group of 200?
If you're confident enough, you can turn any close up magic into stage material. Ofcourse i had to bring out volunteers to help me out with the reactions.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
If you're confident enough, you can turn any close up magic into stage material. Ofcourse i had to bring out volunteers to help me out with the reactions.

I can see Las Vegas leaper working on a stage of 10,000. But with Card Toon a little man drawn on the back of a card moves a couple of centimeters. I just think I would choose something else, but I'm pretty hard on myself when it comes to performance.

I've performed bigger tricks for smaller audiences and still have had complaints that people couldn't see.

It reminds me of the Steve Martin gag. "For you in the cheap seats, the vanishing dime trick".

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results