Magic Show

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
Hey guys, over the past couple years I've been doing magic in my school. An important person teacher is giving me the opportunity to do a magic show at some sort of dance or "center" as they call it. Along with that, I could be video taped from the high school and put on t.v. being interviewed and stuff.

Anyway, i might do it. But what could be some good effects to perform for a much bigger crowd than 10. Maybe balls over head? Please list some things- thanks.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
well i mainly do close up card magic, but i can also do some coin stuff-examples: coin vanishes, flying coin, flying coin to top of hand( everyone loves that one) coin to spectators shoulder, click pass.

For card magic, i can do - ACR to hand to mouth, other double lift versions, transposition stuff, biddle trick, 2cm, stigmata, time machine- and a lot more.

I can only do like 1 mentalism thing- i want to learn more.

So guys- please help, most of the things i said ^^ - cant be dont in front of a large crowd.

Give me answers, thanks

Sep 2, 2007
So guys- please help, most of the things i said ^^ - cant be dont in front of a large crowd.

You can do it for a big crowd, just make sure to control them, in order to cover the angles. Have them step back, or move yourself to a more viable angle or position. Tell them that if they want to be able to see the effect that they should stand in front of you, not behind.

Some tricks that you can perform is Stigmata, Indecent, Here and There, the Ambitious Card, Sinful, Panic, Distortion ... just look around the forums, and use the search feature, there are some good ideas available.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
If you are looking for a good DVD, might I recomend Pyrotechnic Pasteboards by Gregory Wilson?
It would go really good for the stuff that you want to do, if you're into cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results