MAGIC TRICK #5 or ISLEIGHT?? HELP!

Which would you get?

• iSleight

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Magic Trick #5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nov 4, 2015
I'm not sure which app to go for.. Magic Trick #5 or iSleight. I just watched both trailers on youtube and I'm stuck. With #5 I like the different choices of tricks i could get but I have no idea which is #5. With iSleight I love how the spectator has free choice of the card. What do you guys think?

Jul 1, 2014
I only have an Android phone and I've been using Magic Trick #5 for quite a while now. I think it's a good app. At first, I was quite afraid about handing out my phone for examination but after a few times, it is not a problem anymore. I do not always use it but when I feel comfortable it would usually be my opener.

Hope that can help :)

Nov 4, 2015
Hmm, see i have a friend who bought the app but he said you have to lay the phone down flat for the app to reset or something. That just sounds a bit weird, like what if the spectator whats to see it again or wants you to show someone else. Dmwould i have to lay it down repeatedly?
I only have an Android phone and I've been using Magic Trick #5 for quite a while now. I think it's a good app. At first, I was quite afraid about handing out my phone for examination but after a few times, it is not a problem anymore. I do not always use it but when I feel comfortable it would usually be my opener.

Hope that can help :)

Nov 4, 2015
Heres the link for iSleight, check out the trailer it seems a bit more straight forward.
. Can someone tell me which trick is #5 on the trailer?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results