Magic with Canadian Bills

Aug 14, 2014
Canada
I was wondering: are there any bill changes that work with the plastic Canadian bills(that don't involve cutting them). Although they CAN be cut, these bills have a see through strip on one side which makes the idea of changing these bills difficult to work with.

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
Well take a look at Bizzaro's Bill Breaker, I recently got it and it's fairly simple, I've never done anything to do with Canadian bills but due to how the trick is accomplished its possible that the see through part should be manageable.

Aug 14, 2014
Canada
yeah, I have Melt 2.0, and I love the idea that plastic bills are more impossible to penetrate. I also purchased Bizzaro's Bill Breaker, but that still had some issues so I modified the gimmick a little and adapted the handling to Canadian Bills (it looks exactly the same with the rub)

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
yeah, I have Melt 2.0, and I love the idea that plastic bills are more impossible to penetrate. I also purchased Bizzaro's Bill Breaker, but that still had some issues so I modified the gimmick a little and adapted the handling to Canadian Bills (it looks exactly the same with the rub)

I'd like to see the modifications you made. Shoot me a video.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results