Magic with everyday objects.

Jul 26, 2009
Canada
I did a search and I couldn't find anything, although it is probably posted somewhere, so I'm sorry if it is.

Anyway, in a nut shell, I am looking for magic, preferably a dvd or book with multiple tricks, that has to do with everyday things, like rings, pens, bills, etc. I am looking for some variety, so I was just wondering what you guys suggest. Anyway, thanks for the help.

I did a search and I couldn't find anything, although it is probably posted somewhere, so I'm sorry if it is.

Anyway, in a nut shell, I am looking for magic, preferably a dvd or book with multiple tricks, that has to do with everyday things, like rings, pens, bills, etc. I am looking for some variety, so I was just wondering what you guys suggest. Anyway, thanks for the help.
two people. jay sankey and andrew mayne. check them out. i promise you'll love it....

Jul 13, 2009
Buy anything with these names or phrases attached to the description:

Impromptu
Everyday Objects
Borrowed (Maybe)
Sankey
Mayne (preferably with Andrew attached to the front)
I really like Redline
On the spot is a great dvd, but I felt there were more coin effects then other objects. Although I love the florida keys routine and the Magic pen cap thing, (forget what it is called) Also if you buy "on the spot" may I suggest "Pointless" By Gregory Wilson?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results