Magical Advantages

Dec 18, 2009
So, I was thinking to myself "Can magicians use their skills for things outside of magic?", and obviously, we can. I've noticed I've been able to handle a crowd better and speak up than before I started magic. What life advantages has magic given you? Im curious to see some answers.

Corbin

Jul 14, 2008
Good discussion question! Before I start performing magic, I am a bit shy. Now, ever since I do magic, people want to know me a bit better. By that, I meant that people have defined me as a human being. It also allows me to socialize with everyone with no problem at all.

Now, of course, education is very important and yet, I keep this as a commitment.

May 3, 2008
Well while I agree that what you're saying is possible and highly likely, I have to say that I believe that my personality has affected my magic more than vice-versa. My magic was beginning to develop at about the same time as my personality so they have just developed together. I have to say that I try to keep my personality consistent to when I'm performing and not performing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results