Magicians I Hate

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
This is a positive thread.

I've wanted to post about this for a while. There are a lot of magicians out there that I really dislike. Part of me wishes that I could just write the list right here and complain to you all about them.

Over the past couple of years I've been able to meet some of these guys, or something else has happened to change my mind about them. Sometimes my opinion of them has improved, sometimes, with magicians I once liked, my opinion has fallen a bit. I'd like to share some things I Love about magicians that bother some people.

Criss Angel - I don't love all of the magic he has performed on TV but he has put out a ton and a lot of it is good. He seems like a good father and I can't imagine going through what his family is going through at the moment. I wish him the best and really want to check out his new show.

Jibrizy Taylor - This guy is the most enthusiastic person I have ever met. He always has a ton of energy and he is a born entertainer.

Chris Ramsay - I used to live in Montreal and it's a ton of fun watching his videos. They bring back memories. This guy is entertaining. The group of magicians he hangs out with us awesome as well.

Rick Lax - Ricky has been incredibly kind to me without exception. I spent a night on his couch at one point, because he wanted to hang out. I think he's a super creative guy. He got a lot of grief for his interactive videos, and I never understood it.

David Blaine - I have liked David Blaine from day 1. I also miss the era before Blaine, but so much great magic has come about thanks to his specials. He had a unique take on magic and I think it has pushed magic forward.

I really want this thread to stay positive, so let's follow Thumper's advice for now and say nice things about some decisive magicians!

Nov 3, 2018
Mohana Misra:- She's a fabulous person and not at all arrogant, unlike what seems to be the ca--

Oh wait...you meant about *other* magicians...
Oh, that's alright. I think I can safely speak for everybody in saying that we don't completely dislike Mohana Misra. In fact, it's even been suggested by some that she should be granted access to all the other forums on T11, where we talk about the real stuff. (The application's still in the pipeline, but should get through in another year or two.)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results