Magicians in Mexico

Nov 14, 2007
Mexico City
Mexico City

Alfonso and me brother Santiago Vallarta, we live in Mexico City, so, if anyone's over here, ye know where to find fellow magicians

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 6, 2007
Magos en Mexico

Alguno de ustedes conocen a Armando Tell o Tony Anaya?

Los mejores magos de Mexico.

Fueron al Simposio que tuvo Chen Kai ahora en octubre? o al del mago Dino en noviembre??

Yo soy del D.F. pero vivo en Los Angeles.

Translation:
Do any of you know Armando Tell or Tony Anaya?

The best magicians in Mexico.

Did any of you go to the Symposium that had Chen Kai in October? Or the one of Magician Dino in November?

I am from D.F. but I live in Los Angeles.

Sep 1, 2007
Pasadena-->Mexico
no recuerdo haberlos visto en el simposio pero habia otros magos de buen nivel como el mago kotkin, armando lucero y gozner

Translation:
I don't recall that they had visited the Symposium but have heard of other good quality magicians like Magician Kotkin, Armando Lucero, and Gozner.

Sep 6, 2007
El simposio

El simposio del que hablas fue hace 2 años, yo estuve ahi.

Fue Armando Lucero, Aldo Colombini, El Gran Bronzini y otro chavo de Argentina llamado Merpin.

Ahi estuvieron Armando Tell y Tony Anaya.

El año pasado estuvo Rene Lavand, Max Maven, Henry Evans etc.

Me imagino que eres algo nuevo en la magia ya que no conoces a muchos magos Mexicanos.

Kotkin es el mago de la media barba, si lo conosco pero el no trabajo en ese simposio.

Este año estuvo Eugene Burger en el simposio y otro mas.

Translation:
The symposium that you talk of was 2 years ago, I was there.

Armando Lucero, Aldo Colombini, The Great Bronzini and another one from Argentina called Merpin was also there.

Armando Tell and Tony Anaya also went there.

Last year was Rene Lavand, Max Maven, Henry Evans etc.

I imagine that you are somewhat new to magic because you do not know many Mexican magicians.

Kotkin is an average magician that I know but he did not work in this symposium.

This year was Eugene Burger at the symposium and one more.

Sep 1, 2007
Pasadena-->Mexico
Well fercloseupartist i am talking of the last Symposium made in Mexico im sure it wasnt 2 years ago.
And the guy who made all the simposium in cooperation with ChenKai was Kotkin and Jack El Duende also some famous magicians like eugene burger ali bongo and another mexican magician named Spider were there, mmm Daniel Raley and his son gustavo Raley im sure you must come to the next one in order to know who will be there and who wont.

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

I edited and removed some posts. Please keep all discussion in English, so that all forum members can view. In addition, let's stay on topic.

Thanks!

JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results