Magician's Jacket

I was wondering, if anyone makes and sells a jacket for magicians?
like a jacket that has pockets and things built in special for a magician? if not im thinking of making a few.
i think it might be a neat product, and it would look more natural then having a pack around your belt or a fanny pack or what ever.
and every magician who performs usually wears a jacket of some kind.

May 3, 2008
That sounds like a pretty good idea. You could have a special pocket that's hard to see to ditch coins or something. I would definitely get one of those if I was old enough to look normal in a jacket.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
As far as Im concerned idk anyone who makes jackets for magicians, but if I were you Chris Id definetly check out your local clothin store, at a mall, etc. Find a jacket you like an if doesnt have enough pockets for your liking Id recommened a seamstress....they make the pockets for you and arent that expensive. Thats my goal when I get some extra cash or get some more gigs, but its been slow lately for me....but hopefully Ive helped in some way :)

well i was at salvation army yesterday, and i was lookin at some jackets, and i thought that it would be a nice idea to customize and pimp the jacket to be more usefull for magicians.
like get a topit built in, and a pull, a small pocket for a thumb tip, an it reel pocket or w/e.
you know like things like that.
somewhere for cards and to ditch things

but im thinking of things to put on the jacket, like pockets and storage ideas too.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Well if I were to pimp your jacket man, extra pockets of course shouldnt be notice...for instance think of an egg bag...very deceptive yet simple. Try hidden pockets within your pockets. Maybe build in a reel system that can be easily set into position...sorta a mini pocket tube for the string/thread an the clip attached to a 2nd hidden sleeve in ur right or left arm. The double pockets can be used for the left/right hand pockets on ur jacket an use those for deck switches..or effects. Im trying to help bro :)

Best thing to do is find a jacket you like and have it tailored. Trick it out with topits and stuff.

Precisely.

Michael Ammar has his jackets made with extra pockets on the inside, special made coat pockets for final cups and balls loads, little coin sized pockets inside of his coat pockets for small items and, of course, his Topit. I think he said he got all of that done for around $150, not counting the cost of the jacket itself.

C

Jul 2, 2009
There's actually a jacket with a hole bunch of pockets they sell in the air mall (american airlines etc..) but it's about 300 $.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results