Magicians out there

Sep 1, 2007
sactown, cali
the yay area is pimpin thizz in peace to mac dreezy. yeeeeeeeee! yeeeeeeeee! when im in the area i'll contact you. I live in macramento. but definately I be going hoswiggin all around there. them cuddies be crazy.err thing be jumpin up in the yay.them rippers not bad either. that cali dro the best.If you don't live in cali.you missin out.we got fat burger and leatherbys down here not to mention the best night clubs and fine beezys and thats whats up.

Sep 1, 2007
the yay area is pimpin thizz in peace to mac dreezy. yeeeeeeeee! yeeeeeeeee! when im in the area i'll contact you. I live in macramento. but definately I be going hoswiggin all around there. them cuddies be crazy.err thing be jumpin up in the yay.them rippers not bad either. that cali dro the best.If you don't live in cali.you missin out.we got fat burger and leatherbys down here not to mention the best night clubs and fine beezys and thats whats up.

THAT is how its done.

~Beans

Sep 2, 2007

For a second, I thought I was illiterate.

anybody here close to New York City

Close is such a relative word. One could define a city, such as Los Angeles, as close to New York City, in comparison to Serbia. :D

I'm in Ithaca, New York. Is that "close" to New York City? In comparison to Montenegro, it is.:D

Cheers,
JTM

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com

Just so everyone knows, I'm originally from Northern California. (Modesto/SF/Sac) and we do not all talk like this. In fact, most of us like when people understand what we are saying. I will agree that California is a wonderful state, but its no Las Vegas, NV.

Just a thought,

KE

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results