Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed

Aug 5, 2008
Finally?
Anyways what do you think about this,Why do they expose Magic on TV
Well I guess they are exposing Criss Angel But still.
I support the masked magician,Angel got owned
None of this will affect me because I am a sleight kind of person but what about you.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
This has been discussed to death in about 30 threads already but he has never affected my magic at all. I disagree with the concept of it of course but don’t waste my time worrying about.

I haven’t seen the episode you’re talking about and even though he "owned" Angel I still wouldn’t say I "support" him simply out of principle but I'm sure it was amusing.

Aug 5, 2008
This has been discussed to death in about 30 threads already but he has never affected my magic at all. I disagree with the concept of it of course but don’t waste my time worrying about.

I haven’t seen the episode you’re talking about and even though he "owned" Angel I still wouldn’t say I "support" him simply out of principle but I'm sure it was amusing.

I believe there is going to be a complete season of these episodes, He will reveal many of the big "illusions" that Angel performs like walking on water, levitating, walking trough a solid wall,metamorphosis, wine barrel escape, Appearing an elephant, chain through neck, death saw, Decapitation, And the one were he goes into a wood chopper among others.

I mean yeah I don't do that so no problem but he also reveals many of the ones regular magicians do like coin to soda, Cut and restored rope, ect.

the one that sort of pissed me off was Beer bottle cap to Bottle,Again, it would only affect my magic if they revealed Card Controls, DL, False Shuffles, Swifts, Card sleights in general.,

Oct 14, 2007
It's like religion. Hes trying to say if you keep telling the same story by diffrent people then people will get borad of it and won't start believing it. But with magic.

Michael Baker

Nov 10, 2007
I can not believe any one would say they support the fact that magic is being exposed just because it is not the magic they do. We are all a community and even if they are exposing magic you do not do, there are people out there doing that type of magic that are being affected.

Aug 5, 2008
I can not believe any one would say they support the fact that magic is being exposed just because it is not the magic they do. We are all a community and even if they are exposing magic you do not do, there are people out there doing that type of magic that are being affected.

Well too bad for them, If they were revealing my magic on TV I would have to create new methods. So I guess it helps too.

D

Deleted member 2755

I can't believe some people are actually supporting this. Its plain wrong. Despite the fact I really do not like Angel, this is still wrong.

Why do they do it? They do it because of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

-Doug

Aug 5, 2008
Magic is special and powerful because people don't know how it's done. Even if you don't perform that specific type of magic why would you support this?

If it weren't for the Mr.V we would still have magicians doing the same old tricks.
He does it to force magicians to invent new tricks and illusions rather than constantly relying on the old ones.

Sep 1, 2007
I can't believe some people are actually supporting this. Its plain wrong. Despite the fact I really do not like Angel, this is still wrong

Anyone who supports this isn't a real magician. It's all about politics, not any higher cause.

I don't personally support this, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it either. I'm better than that.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Do you think these methods or tricks wouldn't have come along in due time? There are so many innovative minds in magic that I feel these things would have come along anyhow. What Mr. V does in my opinion is takes old tricks that are still wonderfully powerful and ruins them as well as a lot of variations made around the same idea. Lazy magicians would rely on old illusions/tricks but you can't generalize the entire field by claiming everyone would do it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results