Magifest Pics - Josh and Andy Talking to the Youth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RickEverhart, Jan 20, 2020.

1. This one of the times I hate living in Germany ...

The Top Change Man likes this.
  2. Hahaha
    I don’t live in Germany, but it’s quite the same for me. This is one of those moments when I want to live in the US.

3. Yeah I guess I just don't realize how lucky I am to have two conventions that occur annually in my state. Definitely try to get to a convention when one comes nearby in your area. Even if you have to travel a bit. It's well worth it.

4. Wow, it must be fantastic for you!
    In May there'll be a convention running parallel to the German Magic Championships, and I've been very fortunate to get a place with the "Work-Camp" (which basically means helping a few hours a day with some little things), so I can actually attend for free! I've hardly ever been this excited for anything! :)

5. Andi is coming to lecture here next week. I'm hoping to see him, but tbh I'm not too familiar with his specific work.

RickEverhart likes this.
  6. He was just the behind the scenes guy with Josh who put on this fabulous weekend. I didn't actually get to see him perform nor did he that weekend. Let me know how it is. Please tell him I was at Magifest and it was outstanding.

Justin.Morris likes this.