Apr 27, 2015
So I have Sixth Sense 2.5 after literally a year of consideration and the guess which hand is great...but now I want to play Russian roulette with a spike. I'm aware of the scorpion, but believe a spike is more natural...can someone please tell me this:

Where can I get a magnetic spike/nail!?!?

Thanks!

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Look up "Spike" from World Magic Shop, that's the most popular magnetic Spike, available in two sizes and supplied with a PK ring or Sharpie.

There was also available Alakazam Magic's Cobra Fang, which looks more like just a nail hammered through a block of wood and was a bit cheaper too.

If you can find either of those, you'll be all good!

Apr 27, 2015
Look up "Spike" from World Magic Shop, that's the most popular magnetic Spike, available in two sizes and supplied with a PK ring or Sharpie.

There was also available Alakazam Magic's Cobra Fang, which looks more like just a nail hammered through a block of wood and was a bit cheaper too.

If you can find either of those, you'll be all good!

Thanks Dee, I appreciate the info, especially form yourself!

I checked out the 'Spike' from WMS, but to me, it looks a bit unnatural, and I think the more natural to the audience the better. And the Cobra Fang nail looked perfect! But it's out of stock everywhere! If I could just find the nail on its own, that is the perfect outcome. I'll see if there's any second hand!

Thanks again! If you're ever doing a show in Smoke and Mirrors in Bristol let me know!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results