Making Chaos more chaotic

Oct 4, 2017
As it sounds this thread is about Chaos available here on Theory11. So if you havent purchased Chaos please steer away from this thread. Dually if you have purchased Chaos please refrain from all spoilers...

Ok here goes...

1. When Mathieu Bish goes into the extra tips he shows a method for cutting the deck. I have tried to replicate this move and havent had best of success. So for anyone who routinely does this version what advice do you have about perfecting the method. Dont want to go into much detail here...

2. He also mentions marking or scratching thw backs of certain cards to help make movements more free. Love the idea of the extra freedom. However I have never scratched cards so looking for best unnoticable method or 2 the red sharpie option. Didnt like how red sharpie looked on another deck so I really dont wish to go that route.

3. My spin - I want to share this thought and am still testing it. In a Triumph card trick routine I use I flip half of the deck upside down and table shuffle into the other half of the cards. By table shuffling it keeps parts of the gimmick from flashing. If you do a perfect shuffle you can spread all the cards and not flash the gimmicks. I prefer this method but its ambitous and takes tons of practice. With this deck I think more of a blocky shuffle would be better because when squaring up the cards you actually push the packets through one another and make it look like a cutting motion when you bring the deck back out from cover of your hands. Then its showing the cards face up to down and down to face getting the break and flipping the packet back to origional order. Cpuld be replaced all with the slop shuffle etc... But I figured it could be an excellent added spin to an already amazing trick.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
This might be better answered in the product questions forum. I can move it over there if you'd like.

I don't own Chaos but I can talk about scratching cards. I use a pin and connect parts of the white back design together.

trickDecks_5-620x355.jpg

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results