Manipulation Video

Sep 25, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hey again all!

Please watch my Manipulation Video, was mainly just a test to see what it looked like... but turned out ok... so i threw it on YOUtube :)
Heres is the link!

http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=NinjaChay

well actually thats to my main page but oh well, please comment and add me as friends!
could post it on here aswel but i wana see what people think 1st :)

Thanks

Chay :D

I loved those productions, (Not the back-palming one, although that was sweet, I still cant do that yet) Where did you learn it? Is it the same principles as Phoenix Aces (on Gregory Wilson's Double Take DVD)?

If I was going say something that needed improving, I would say the color change you did, I think its called the window change, I'm not sure, but the one with the fan. You have obviously got the move, you just need to work on your smoothness, but dont worry that will come in time.

Cheers, Tom

Ok im gna pick this apart a bit for you to improve. For your first set of productions you could see you steal off the pack and you flashed once or twice. Id say get some manipulation cards, their better than bikes for that kinda stuff [indicating the name manipulation cards lol]. Your backpalm was a bit slow on the vanish, and i think you did too much of it. Just some things to work on

Sep 25, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yeh i no its not perfect, but what is these days lol
i not long been doing manipulations, so i tested to see what it looked like on video, and it looked ok so i added it
But thanks for the feedback

chay

Sep 27, 2007
Tat was kool man.

Try to get a better hand motion whilst going into back palm (try to make it more of a quick throwing action maybe...), coz i thought it was a bit obvious the way you did it. However, the front to back moves were sick.

Good job bro. Keep it up

x

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I am still horribly jealous of your back to front skills.

My hands are big and spindely and Hard to manage.

Makes things difficult at times.

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
hey man I admit i didn't think it was going to be that awesome but i was impressed, one of the pivots you did was especially good. like, REALLY good. however I also think you did a bit too much of the backpalm, try to mix it up with some both-handed actions, etc

also, do you have "extreme beginnerz"? Jerry C. (theflourishman.com) performs some very quick vanish/backplam demonstrations and has a BRILLIANT way to clean it up, and make the vanish more "devious". check it out if you haven't yet.

but anyways, excellent pivot, I was really impressed at that one.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results