Apr 26, 2013
Columbus, OH
Hey guys, I'm thinking of making a bit of chump cash and I'll be selling a Madison Players marked deck and a Red JAQK on eBay, sealed and new condition. What range of monetary value should I expect this time of the year? I don't believe either can be really purchased here anymore.

Colin

Elite Member
Jan 25, 2013
there's a deck of Madison Players on eBay for $28 and red JAQK's for $45 neither of which have any bids on them so it doesn't look like there is a huge demand for them at the moment

Apr 26, 2013
Columbus, OH
[TEXT REMOVED FOR INAPPROPRIATE ADVERTISING]

On another note, I have a BRAND NEW sealed blue JN that I got from Lee Asher in 2010, including certificate. Would I get a better margin from that? I'm kind of holding it off for the time being to let it age like fine wine

Colin

Elite Member
Jan 25, 2013
I don't know what JN stands but really a couple of searches through google should give you all the info you need. Just remember there often is a difference between what people are saying things are worth and what they actually sell for. Posting on forums people will often say a deck is worth more than they actually sell for. You can find a lot of things that sit on the auction sites with no bids because their perceived value is higher than the actual demand

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results