Mask Magician Revealed!

Jun 11, 2008
HI GUYS,

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO RAMO D FOR SHOWING THAT NICE LITTLE CLIP OF MAGIC'S BIGGEST ENEMY, THE MASKED MAGICIAN, AND HIM SCREWING UP.
AFTER SEEING THIS, I WENT ON YOUTUBE AND SEARCHED MASKED MAGICIAN, AND FOUND THIS VIDEO OF HIM REVEALING HIMSELF, HOWEVER, I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE REAL GUY, YOU TELL ME.

(CUT AND PASTE IF NOT CLICKABLE)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdsWNY2Qe_I&feature=related

ENJOY! :)

Dec 3, 2008
well

well he already took off his mask on one of his earier seasons. I'm talking about 10 years ago, it might be a dif guy. but w/e

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
It's pretty much the exact same guy from the other specials. He just put the mask back on due to him knowing nobody would care to remember him.

D

Deleted member 2755

I fail to see why everyone is making such a huge deal out of the guy. Sure he's a jerk, but whatever.... Who cares if he messes up? I just avoid watching his specials. He doesn't change how I perform magic at all and I doubt he's affected you. Believe me, magic has bigger "enemies" than the masked moron.

-Doug

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I fail to see why everyone is making such a huge deal out of the guy. Sure he's a jerk, but whatever.... Who cares if he messes up? I just avoid watching his specials. He doesn't change how I perform magic at all and I doubt he's affected you. Believe me, magic has bigger "enemies" than the masked moron.

-Doug

I completely agree, but I just watch it because of the, "You did something veeery special." I lol'd irl at that one.

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
didn't he reveal himself as Val Valentino like 10 years ago, in the last episode of the original series?

cuz i've always thought that people already know who he is and he's just putting on the mask to be more theatrical.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results