Massa Ltd

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
I've read tons of reviews on these cards and none of them seem to agree. Some say they are like heaven, some say they complete trash, some say they are decent but not worth it, etc. I am looking for a good cheap substitute for bikes and have looked at these. I dont mind the one way back that much on these. What are your thoughts on these? Aside from longevity, which i hear is a problem, how well do these cards handle for flourishing? Also, if you know of any other cheap cards feel free to suggest them to me.

Thanks, Andrew

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Well, I don't know about too many of the other things but most people seem to agree that these cards smell bad...but that may or may not be important to you.

I like the smell...
Anyway, the cards aren't bad. The pips, colors, and face cards are different than the standard USPC. The deck is a bit thinner than a Bike deck as well. I don't find them to be a suitable "substitute" for good old Bicycle cards, but I do like the deck. Also, the striking contrast of the black back and white face will add to your packet flourishing. For fans, I might suggest lightly applying fanning powder after extended use. Make sure, however, that the fanning powder doesn't blemish the black backs.
I hope this was helpful.

As a side note:
Bike decks (Cincinnati, Ohio) on Theory11 are $1.82. I am not sure how you can get a more reasonable price on than that. I don't really understand why you would want to switch, if price is your concern.

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
I like the smell...
Anyway, the cards aren't bad. The pips, colors, and face cards are different than the standard USPC. The deck is a bit thinner than a Bike deck as well. I don't find them to be a suitable "substitute" for good old Bicycle cards, but I do like the deck. Also, the striking contrast of the black back and white face will add to your packet flourishing. For fans, I might suggest lightly applying fanning powder after extended use. Make sure, however, that the fanning powder doesn't blemish the black backs.
I hope this was helpful.

As a side note:
Bike decks (Cincinnati, Ohio) on Theory11 are $1.82. I am not sure how you can get a more reasonable price on than that. I don't really understand why you would want to switch, if price is your concern.

I just got tired of using the same deck with the same design and handling over and over again.Im also thinking about Alladins even though they are a bit more expensive

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results