Mastering ten tricks

T

TheCardEater

Hi guys,
I hope you read the article posted by Rick Lax on the news section called Mastering ten tricks.
I then created this thread for all magicians to share killer impromptu tricks that they know like the back of their hand.
I have mastered the basis of coin magic, I have the metal trilogy and have read Bobo but I am looking for more tricks.

I usually love to perform
Coin through glass
Coin through hand
My own coin accross
Copper Silver
Copper escape (one copper coin keeps separating from three silver coins, with a twist ending, the three silver coins separate from the copper coin)
A one coin routine incroporating the imagination palm

I know, there is a lot of classical stuff...
Waiting for your replies

venom546

Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
I always perform the card sandwhich one where you magically pull the card out of their hand, inflict by patrick kun, victoria by zach mueller including devils pool for the ladies :D, the vintage hold out by zach mueller, detach by rick lax, record by rick lax, and the be kind change. Those are tricks I can easily do with no problem on the spot. :D

Dec 29, 2011
The two card monte thing Blaine does
Key card
A peek I that I think is credited to Marlo
ACR
Card to wallet
Transpo of two selections in spectators hand.

Aug 17, 2010
Coins across
Hanging Coins
Soft Glass (a coins through glass)
Gadabout Coins
Copper Silver transposition
Paper Balls in the Hat (or 'napkins in the mug,' as the case may be)
Matrix
Coins Through Table
cups and balls with coffee mugs (or paper cups), balled up napkins, and creamers for final loads
Impromptu Tossed Out Deck

Jun 22, 2013
New York
it looks like i have reached to some classic age where people are of quite traditional kind who have kept firm belief in magical skills .. but who is master into the same this is the big question

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results