Matrix

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by CJTAN92, Sep 27, 2013.

1. [video=youtube;d4VJHbCDhPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4VJHbCDhPg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

2. That was pretty sweet.

3. Is that the Roth handling Chink a Chink Ammar's shadow coins or Dil's call shot?

4. Thanks Qlancy

5. This is Daniel Garcia Shade and i do some modify on handling,there are no graff and extra coin involve

6. OK ! i have no idea what is running here as what the term matrix is stands for .. if there any to suggest me best, i would love to get it right

7. This is not the best camera angle for this one. You flashed due to the camera not being where you'd ideally want a spectator to be.

Temitopesmith - Matrix is a general term for when the coins vanish from one area and appear in another. It's called Matrix because they are laid out in a grid, or in mathematical terms - a matrix.

8. What Christopher said.

Now if you are looking for your first version Snappy by Aldo Colombini is an easy one. It even has a backfire.

9. I enjoyed your performance! Only suggestion is to slow it down in between the phases. You have to let your spectators brain process each phase as they see it.

J

10. Thanks man!