Matthew Mello's Limited Release : A Day at the Beach

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Matt Mello's " A Day at the Beach "

Before I start I can say that I do use some of Matthew's effects in my performances. Mainly Serial and Instinct. They have served me well and I'm happy to be reviewing this, but that won't sway my review.

What you get.

An ebook with the main routine and a bonus, " Poker Polygraph ".

I'm not too well versed in the ways of "chair tests" so I'll do the best that I can on this one. Even though I do have "The Mental Mysteries of Hector Chadwick" ...the word "chair" and "test" scare me off. For one I have test anxiety, and chairs...I don't carry them with me too often I can say. Here you don't need to worry. It's practical and simple. Fits me tremendously.

Everything here is appropriately and thoughtfully credited.

The scripting is all laid out here for you and there is no huge prep work and nothing to hide.

As gabelson said, everything exists in the spectator's mind.

Simple colors are involved in the process.

The psychological aspect is laid out clearly.

Packs small but plays very big. The method at work is very simple and easy so that you may focus on having fun. The presentation is basically " A Day at the Beach", there is no reason why you and your spectator should not be having a bit of fun.

I really like the 'icing on the cake" idea because I know that this will work very well, I have a few ideas popping in my head about this as well.

So far so good.

The bonus is achieved with the same method essentially.

I feel like I should keep quite about this more so because ...it's a bonus!

This one is my favorite and one I will surely use in my casual performances.

There is something of worth here. If you like simple mentalism and has a packs small but plays big attitude, then this may just be for you.

I thoroughly enjoyed this!

Limited to 150 copies

http://modernmentalism.com/ADayattheBeach.html

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results