Medallion change

Jul 18, 2010
Hey guys. Just came here to post a video. Let me know what you think. The double lift was a bit weird but what about the change? Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddrJryPXRC0

It is still processing so it might not be HD yet.

EDIT: So apparently windows movie maker (Sucky piece of ...) degraded my HD footage. Bummer. Oh well. You'll have to live with 480 p

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but... Congratulations - you've basically invented a (not as good - sorry) rendition of John Cornelius' Winter Change... The mechanics are the same, applied to a card back, and the handling doesn't look as good.

And yeah, you badly need to learn a different DL lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 18, 2010
Well didn't know about that one. Oops. Ohwell. Can't be suprised by that. I mean its a simple concept. Just hadn't found that change before. Thanks for pointing it out.

Feb 17, 2010
Moscow, Russia
I came up with the SAME concept and was a little bit dissapointed about the fact that it already existed and it's called Winter Change :D But that's a very good idea, though.

Jul 18, 2010
Haha thanks for the positive feedback. Im gonna go cry myself to sleep. Haha. I figured it was around but hadn't found it. Oh well. C'est La vie.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results