Media: confused as to why my video wasn't accepted

Hey guys,
I don't want to sound like a sore loser or anything because my street magic videos keep getting rejected,
but my question is: why are webcam videos wherein the magician flashes the method accepted, yet my street magic videos keep getting rejected?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmT3Uj_sa08&feature=channel_video_title

Any thoughts as to what I can improve so I can finally get accepted would be appreciated.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Yeah, like said before, it could take a while to have your video accepted. theory11 is a huge company and gets tons of submissions every day, so you can't expect yours to be put up the next day if you're number 56 on the list.

A few reasons why a video wouldn't get accepted would be for innappropriate content, exposure (whether its intentional or not), bad quality, or if they simply don't like it.

See, I also was thinking about that time frame, but one of the interactive members said it shouldn't be more than two days.
I'm thinking now that that's more of a goal, and not really set; because I've heard several people say it sometimes takes a week or so.
I don't know, I was just excited and really wanted to share with everybody. :p
[I'm kinda proud of this, you know? I'm sure you guys feel the same way sometimes: like it's your 'baby.'] :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results