Media Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2009
vienna/austria
www.youtube.com
Hi guys

Posted yesterday my first video and as i read the description the video had to be approved from one of the administrators,so i thought ill wait.Next day(today) i opened the media section and other video were posted only mines not(am sure i didnt do anything wrong,wa a good performance overall).

How can i contact the administrator or maybe i did something wrong while i was posting,am unsure to post the video again,dont want to post the same video twice.Any advice would help.

Best regards

Arlind Sejdiaj

Hi guys

Posted yesterday my first video and as i read the description the video had to be approved from one of the administrators,so i thought ill wait.Next day(today) i opened the media section and other video were posted only mines not(am sure i didnt do anything wrong,wa a good performance overall).

How can i contact the administrator or maybe i did something wrong while i was posting,am unsure to post the video again,dont want to post the same video twice.Any advice would help.

Best regards

Arlind Sejdiaj

Just wait. If you're video was good they'll accept it, if not, they won't. The videos that showed up in the media section today were probably submitted a week ago. The Theory11 people go through every video that is submitted. Patience is key.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
No worries - all submissions are individually moderated to ensure the media section doesn't get cluttered with videos that may not be relevant / might expose a particular method or technique. That said, if your video meets our guidelines and is suitable for posting it should be up in the coming week or so.

Hope this answers your question! Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you - I'm available via PM seven days a week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results