Media section bug?

I don't know if this is only happening to me, but I can't watch any of the videos. I go to the media page, it loads, but there are no videos. I go to a video page, and for some reason, the video is super-far down on the page. It works, but it's really weird. But wait, there's more! I click on media, and it has a 404 error. I hit back, then click media again, and it works. Last but not least, the categories don't work. I click a category, and get a 404 error.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
I don't know if this is only happening to me, but I can't watch any of the videos. I go to the media page, it loads, but there are no videos. I go to a video page, and for some reason, the video is super-far down on the page. It works, but it's really weird. But wait, there's more! I click on media, and it has a 404 error. I hit back, then click media again, and it works. Last but not least, the categories don't work. I click a category, and get a 404 error.

It's ok. You are not alone. I can't watch any videos. I click on the media page and I get redirected to this ask.com search thing. I type in the link directly and everything loads...except where the videos can be chosen to view. Nothing loadsthere at all.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just tested in Safari, Firefox 2, Firefox 3, and Opera over here and all works fine on three computers. Which browser are you using when you see this issue? You may want to try upgrading to the latest version of Firefox (free at getfirefox.com) and see if that has any effect.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Just tested in Safari, Firefox 2, Firefox 3, and Opera over here and all works fine on three computers. Which browser are you using when you see this issue? You may want to try upgrading to the latest version of Firefox (free at getfirefox.com) and see if that has any effect.

Media doesn't work on IE, Mr. Bayme.

-SM

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm having the same results as Bayme. I have not had any trouble with the media section.

-Doug

Im having problems with the Navbar, at the first page everythings alright but on the media, forums etc the navbar is like 50px smaller on both sides. The frame is bigger too.
Im using FF3(Internet explorer is just wrong) haven´t tested on anything else gonna check on Safari...

Everything is right on the media section though...

M.P

Dec 30, 2007
Anyone else having trouble with the media section?

I run FF3 on Vista and videos don't load for me. However, switching over to IE7, the vids work fine. I've got flashblock, noscript, etc disabled for T11. Anyone know a fix?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Appreciate the tip, guys - having our dev team look into this as we speak and should be resolved ASAP. For future, if you ever see any bugs, glitches, or abnormalities, submit a support ticket direct at theory11.com/support and our crew will make sure it gets into the right hands immediately.

Not sure what could be causing the IE craziness - but either way will make sure it gets fixed up stat.

I decided to make a picture of what im seeing:

Navbar.JPG

I cant think of anything to do. On the first page the nav is good but on the other ones its like too small or the other stuff has streched out...

Any ideas what to do?

M.P

PS. This started about a week or two ago, i thought it was a bug that would be resolved but as i can see it didnt.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results